6.04.2011

.. survival is the word of the day ..

we made it too the weekend, and not a day too soon either. you really do need 4 day work weeks after a vacation, i am convinced. today was like any other day except my alarm clock retardation. yes to last night i was texting my sister in law about and up coming trip we are planning, a cruise yipee!, and i forgot to set my alarm. brilliant right? i thought so. so this is how i survived.

i woke up around 6:11 and was convinced that i just needed until like 6:30 and then i would get up, little did i know that my alarm clock would not be assisting in this matter. so i rolled over and went back to bed. and then it happened. i startled awake and in a panic, what time is it?!?! why yes it is 7:37 and i have to be at work by 8. love my life. i jump out of bed, straight to the shower, quickly lather and rinse - no promises that everything got clean today - and then back in the room to get ready. put on my face, quickly and added a few curls to my already naturally wavy hair and then dressed. i left the house at 8:15. what? the insanity. it was intense. i got to work already feeling behind, as i am sure you know. so i rushed through the morning tasks in hopes to completing everything. then i had to take my poor computer to the doctor, it wont' accept disks the lame thing. so i dropped that off and on my way back picked up lunch since i knew going home was definitely out today. i got back to work and had to figure out how to make my laptop connect to the Internet. about a 20 minute phone call later with the it guy and it was fixed. i then had my lunch at my desk, yum and continued on working. today was a girls birthday, she wanted Popsicles so i went to go get those. after we celebrated, i finished up what i could for the day and then called it a night. 

tonight we decided to use the groupon fandango tickets we had to go and see the hangover 2. fun times. i like going on dates with my hun and even better when you get to laugh too. we got home and called it a night, he has work at 7 in salt lake tomorrow, so early to bed for him..

i hope you have a good weekend, this is what we have planned

taking the puppy to get his rabies shot kind of scared for that one.. 
cleaning the storage unit out and organizing in preparation for a garage sale. 
prepare my church lesson, yep probably will do that one at midnight on saturday
make homemade oreos for my father in law who had surgery this week
visit the in laws and spend time with the family.

have a good one, see you on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment