6.10.2011

.. the day after wednesday, ugh ..

it is finally Thursday, that means only one more day and it is the weekend. phew. this week i feel is taking forever, last week flew by. I need help or a good balance sometime soon. 

this morning i woke up earlier than i had all week. points for me! i woke up freezing cold, like normal and with a sore throat and blood in my mouth. this i fear is not a good combination. but i will live. i deal with extreme allergies, and i ate some no no food last night (hot dog bun) and it made me break out a bit, and i fear it made it's way into my throat and made it really irritated and eventually started to bleed a tad. great scare first thing in the morning while brushing you teeth! i got ready for work and took care of the pups, he was anxious to get up this morning. after i got him up i left for work. i got in and checked my billion emails and then just started reading blogs and what nots. i caught up on reading on the Anthony case, have you heard about all this? it is kind of nuts! i worked until lunch and went home, my normal to share it with the pup. we hung out on the patio while i was home, since i was freezing from the office. it is ALWAYS a ice box here. kills me. after lunch i regrettably left to go back to work. i survived the last few hours, but only barely. after that i went home and got ready for gym time. tonight is a trainer night. 

here is the workout..


after the workout i went home and had dinner with the fam. the hub and i just vegged for a bit and then called it a night. I read as usual and then passed out, my new norm.

food..

breakfast
2 slices of toast
water

lunch

dinner

until tomorrow, in which we can start our mini party for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment