6.06.2011

.. its that time of the week again ..

back from the weekend. I can't say that I am excited to see all of you, sorry. I am not a big fan of Mondays. they just take a lot out of me and i just plain don't want to be there. sad but true. so here is what happened this weekend.

Friday night we went and saw the hangover 2 with some friends of the hubs. it was pretty funny, but kind of disappointing. It was pretty much the exact same movie as the first one, just substituted people in other peoples places. irritating. after this we went to Terra Mia, a local pizza bar, and got a thin crust pizza. not too bad. then we went home and went to bed, the hub had work at 7 in salt lake the next morning. 

Saturday i woke up around 8:30 and got the pup up. we ate breakfast, him kibbles me french toast, and took our time getting ready to go to the vet. we packed up and went to the vet at 10:30. we got there and checked in and the vet saw us. he got his rabies shot and last puppy booster. he did so great, didn't even yelp this time. we talked about allergies for a second, i don't think the vet believes me which is uber irritating. so i am taking matters into my own hands. we will figure this one out. we then went and got puppy food at the store and went home so i could work on my lesson before the hubs got home. i got a little into it and he came home and my sister in law and brother showed up so we could book our cruise. we are doing it! we are going to the southern Caribbean in august. it will be great! after we booked it, the hub and i had plans to clean out the storage unit. so we left and spent the next 4 hours looking through boxes, getting everything cleaned up and nice and then back into the unit. we did find 2 boxes full of canned foods and dry food packages, um gross. they expired in 2007. after we cleaned all that up we went home and mowed the lawn, and then had dinner on the patio with my parents. nothing too exciting, just taco time. we showered up and got ready for bed and i finished working on my lesson. like predicted, it was like 12am. sad. 

Sunday i got up and got ready for church, fed the munchkin and was off. we had a good lesson, we played jeopardy, it was fun even with 2 girls. after that i came home and had lunch and fed the doggy. and wouldn't you know it my hub was home. it was great, he took a nap and i went to choir practice, no i don't have a great voice but i like to sing and i can there and not sound retarded. after that i went home and made my father in law home made oreos, which he loves and we left to visit them. we hung out there for a bit and talked about life and what nots, and then went back home for the big family dinner at my house. we ate on the patio again, i love this great weather. after that we cleaned up, watched the tail end of the Miami heat and Dallas mavericks game. it was pretty good and then me and my hub decided to watch shutter island, pretty good yet trippy. i was so lost for about the whole movie and even after i couldn't really decide what i should really follow. i of course stayed up and read in my book, an addiction issue of mine and then called it a night. 

this week is going to be long i fear, let us pray we survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment