6.02.2011

.. i'm a grouch. pardon me ..

alright, so i survived monuesday. it was terrible though i tell you what. I hate coming back to work after a vacation. especially one in which i did nothing for 3 days. yum. and remember that little fun fact that i stayed up until 1 in the morning, yeah that is going to play a part in today..

so i woke up, i could sense the grouchyness already. it was going to be a rough day. trust me on that one. so i got up and stomped to the shower. i took a quick one and was back out by 7:12. not to bad. i got my hair ready and my face on, which did need extra help in the eye department today those pesky dark circles. after getting ready i went upstairs to grab my breakfast for the road, because i took my time getting ready. so i was grumpy i was running late. i was looking forward to biscuits for breakfast, you know the homemade ones i made.. yeah i was excited, maybe that will cheer me up. but you know what i found, yep a nice empty ziploc bag with crumbs of what was the biscuits. great. add a brick of grump. so i was off to work with my two slices of toast that i was pissed about. and then i got stuck behind a diesel train of trucks i think they were out to get me and it made me a good 5 minutes late to work. yeah. add another. i got into work and discovered that i had a huge project in front of me. at work we have like a mini store, so vendors can come and see what it would all look like set up and what not, my job was to pull down all the discontinued products and box them up and then place the new items up and make sure it is clean and organized. that is a big job for one person in fact i am pretty sure it will take me a day or two to get it finished. so i add another brick and suck it up and off to endure the hell. i spent until lunch in there and then went home for lunch. upon getting home, i found my sister who i am in a mini fight with. i keep inviting her to the gym, she tells me she will come and then flakes and tells my mom she won't make it, not even me!! i am not speaking to her, so add another brick. i finished lunch and left to go pick up birthday treats for a coworker, one of my many jobs. he wanted cupcakes. so i drove to the sweet tooth fairy, which if you are in the provo area i recommend, and pick out 13 cupcakes. you get a bakers dozen. i go to pay with my bosses corporate card, and it is denied. he forgot to turn in his receipts yet again. add another brick, so i go get my card and pay for it, yet another brick. i drive the long way back so i can cool off. i get to work we sing happy birthday eat a cupcake, yes i had one it was that kind of a day, and go back to my hell hole. i finish up around 5. now during the day my sister in law texted me about going to a class. it is called ripped and it kicks your trash.  i wasn't sure i would make it on time but she really wanted me to go, so i changed, stomped out to the car and went and endured the hour long class of intensity. i felt better afterward, but not 100% me. after the class it was off to my church activity, yes i went in gym clothes. turns out i didn't have to be there i guess cause the other leaders were missing but it was too late i was stuck. so i stayed and held an infant while they taught the girls about CPR for girls camp this summer. great. 

i got home and decided to shower and bathe the dog. he kind of stunk. after this then i got to eat dinner. yes 9:30. after eating i was already starting to get sore, not a good sign and grumped my way off to bed. i read a chapter and called it a night. 

here is what i ate

breakfast
2 slices of toast
water

lunch
1/2 steak
1/2 c mashed potato
1/2 c squash
lemonade

dinner
chicken pot pie
water

let us all pray that tomorrow is better. 

love the grouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment