6.09.2011

.. the hump ..

we made it to hump day. congrats, the week is half over. 

well, my back feels better today i guess the muscle relaxant did its job. yahoo. that and i laid on my other side facing the pup so he couldn't have the kentucky derby in my back. thank heavens for that one. today was any other day, i got up around 6:45 and showered and got ready for the day. i got to work and checked my email. can you believe i had 18 messages from 7-8? what?! i know huh, so after i caught up on that stuff i had approval samples to do, just look at samples that come in from vendors check them for color and what not and then make my notes on them and send that off. after that we had critique. i don't mind them some days but today it seemed to take forever, and my back started to ache and i just didn't want to do it. blah. after that i went back to solving world hunger, namely fighting with a printer that must be seriously retarded. after this junk and catching up on more emails it was time for lunch. i hurried home and spent my 30 minutes with the pup and before i knew it i was back at work. blah. i spent the last two hours doing random things, story of my life. and then it was 5, yahoo! 

tonight is ripped class, yep kick my trash class. so i am going with my sister in law it should be good, but i will make it. it is always killer and i feel pooped afterward, like i could for sure go to bed but i still have stuff to do. tonight is also the activity for church, we are making yard signs for fathers day in two sundays, that should be interesting and fun i guess. after that i went home and ate dinner and then showered and called it a night. today was just plain exhausting, i feel like most wednesdays are. 

food
breakfast
toast
gatorade

lunch
stroganoff (leftovers!)
water

dinner
hot dog
lemonade

until tomorrow friends..


No comments:

Post a Comment